In response to input from the Boston Redevelopment Staff and the Jamaica Plain Community, the following plan changes have been adopted (10/16/15):
* elimination of the terrace and roof structure at the corner of Green St and Amory St. this will further relieve the tight corner at the sidewalk.
* two foot bump-out on the SW section of the building and reconfiguration of the glazing pattern. this will improve the facade facing south along Amory St and toward Brookside Extension.
* move the stair to access the dog-leg portion of the property from the garage to the SW corner at the sidewalk.
* recess the SW retail space 3-4' so that it is flush with the residential units at Amory St. this will provide a wider de facto sidewalk and accommodate several tables for a future restaurant.
* rotate the Green St stair element 90 degrees and move the NW section of the building 4' toward Green St.
* provide a 2'x16' bump-out at the rear of the garage to allow for future trash & recycle totes.
* relocate the main internal stairs to the north side of the elevator. this reduces the size of the former proposed restaurant space and increases the size of the former Retail 102.
* create two retail spaces from the former Retail 101. these may be consolidated pending the needs of a future tenant. project now has Retail 101, 102 and 103.
· Note the cladding has not been finalized and will be some combination of granite, metal panels and some wood accents. This will be part of the BRA design review.